Does your little one have BIG feelings?
Help your little ones deal with their feelings and deepen your relationship at the same time! In the story of Jack & Janini and the Feeling Tree, Janini personifies her teddy bear in order to process and work through emotions that sometimes feel too big to own. With some helpful suggestions from her teacher and through the use of her teddy bear, Janini learns how to communicate and express her feelings in a healthy way.
- BONUS! Comes with a free original song download by the author, Sarah McSweeney
- EXTRA BONUS! Comes with a free, downloadable audiobook, narrated by the author, Sarah McSweeney
- Hard Cover
- 11 x 0.31 x 8.5 inches
- Reading age: Baby - 12 years
- Print length - 60 pages
- Language - English
- Sarah McSweeney (Author), JudiBeth Hunter (Illustrator), Allison Lockett (Designer)
- This product ships only to the USA. International buyers, please click here.
If you purchase the option with a personalized message, you can add your personal note on the cart page.
"I wish I had this story when I was a kid! It's a message that everyone can understand and benefit from, no matter what age you are. The magical artwork makes the story a beautiful journey".
-Dr. Joe Vitale, author and star in the hit movie The Secret.
"So many of us learn to fear and suppress our emotions as children. I love how this story imprints the younger reader with permission to own the most overwhelming of feelings until we find a way back to love. An essential gem for healthy emotional development."
- Jennifer Millar, O.C.P. Founder of "Cellular Transformation"
About the Author and Illustrator
Judibeth Hunter is a visionary painter whose work reflects her love for the earth and all its inhabitants. Her work is a prayer for unity and the remembrance of our true nature. It is a visual journey of love.